Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cold sheets

I hate climbing into a bed with cold sheets. If Jonathan and I go to bed at the same time I curl up as close to him as possible so I can steal his warmth. Monday nights I usually go to bed earlier then Jonathan and complain just loud enough for him to hear me.
Well this week as I was whining (just a little) Jonathan went into the bathroom and came out with the hairdryer. Without saying a word he came into the bedroom and unplugged the lamp. By this point I was laughing hard enough to forget about whining. He spent a few minutes trying to plug the hairdryer behind the dresser with no avail. It was okay because by then the sheet were warm.
So he kissed me and told me to have sweet dreams.
I love my hubby and appreciate the little things he does for me =)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Awwwwwwww, I love it. Thanks, Jonathan, for taking care of my little sister.